Limited places to participate. First come first served.
Specialized technical training plan on the top two basketball skills. Designed for athletes who are interested in developing or demonstrating their skills in ball handling and shooting in any form.
It is a training plan of high intensity applications, which offers excellent ball handling drills and directions, shooting in every form and variant, aiming to upgrade the practical application of both skills.
The training subjects in this plan :
- Improving the ball handling, effective training and developing the dribbling skill. Skill application in game situations
- Develop confidence in dribbling skills and reducing turnovers
- Different types of dribbles
- Ball protection
- Advanced dribbles
- Different ways to create a shot of the dribble
- Advanced finishing of the drive
- How an offensive player will create distance from his opponent
- Shooting technique
- Pull up shooting skills
EOBC coaching team is working on a constant renewal of knowledge in the science of coaching.
Our goal is to meet the expectation of young athletes who seek their athletic development and success.
The EOBC coaching team, aware of the role it plays in the athletic development of children, works on a continuous renewal of applied knowledge in the science of coaching, with the aim of meeting the expectations of young athletes seeking the path of athletic development and success.
*Each athlete who participates in the EOBC goes through a technical skill level evaluation process in order to be included in the training plan and group that fits their athletic profile and needs.