Specialized training plan, on shooting skills
By giving priority to the technical execution of the shot, the athletes will be taught the key aspects of the mechanics of shot execution.
Stance and Balance
Up force and landing
Designed for athletes who wish to perfect or develop technical skills in shooting and enrich the way they can score in a game.
Our athletes will be taught the following training subjects:
- Shooting technique
- Shooting from the pass/shooting from the dribble
- Pull up shot.
- Finishing and variations after penetration (finishing in the paint)
- Avoiding the opponent with or without the ball / creating shooting distance
- Developing coordination of technique and field of vision
- Advanced finishing moves and correct body positioning to block the defender or defensive help (advanced finishing moves)
- How elite athletes create an advantage over their opponents.
EOBC coaching team is working on a constant renewal of knowledge in the science of coaching.
Our goal is to meet the expectation of young athletes who seek their athletic development and success.
The EOBC coaching team, aware of the role it plays in the athletic development of children, works on a continuous renewal of applied knowledge in the science of coaching, with the aim of meeting the expectations of young athletes seeking the path of athletic development and success.
*Each athlete who participates in the EOBC goes through a technical skill level evaluation process in order to be included in the training plan and group that fits their athletic profile and needs.