A specialized position and technique training program for athletes who are already playing or aiming to play as a point guard .
A.P.C is a high standard training plan with quality applications in technical skills and mentality, as well as with high intensity sessions.
Advanced Playmaker Camp is designed for athletes who want to discover :
- high quality ball handling skills in game like intensity
- how they will control the pace of the team
- how to read the defense
- how to develop their visual field as they handle the ball.
- how to finish – pass – create in fast brake situations.
- Analyze and use the ball screen , attack or create the situations
- How to handle the press or the traps
- creating for your teammates
- creating your opportunities to shot or finish in the paint .
- Pull up shooting skills
- Finishing in the paint
- Advanced moves
EOBC coaching team is working on a constant renewal of knowledge in the science of coaching.
Our goal is to meet the expectation of young athletes who seek their athletic development and success.
The EOBC coaching team, aware of the role it plays in the athletic development of children, works on a continuous renewal of applied knowledge in the science of coaching, with the aim of meeting the expectations of young athletes seeking the path of athletic development and success.
*Each athlete who participates in the EOBC goes through a technical skill level evaluation process in order to be included in the training plan and group that fits their athletic profile and needs.